Our HSE policy
A process started 2 years ago led Creocean to implement a system of management of Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) in the company. Under the coordination of Jérôme DAVIGNON, this process is based on OHSAS 18001 (British Standard Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) Standard.
Today, more than ever, safety and health at work, control of environmental pollution and the quality of life in the workplace are at the forefront of our concerns.
Creocean is engaged in this process to integrate these data in the conduct of our operations in order to:
- Protect the health and safety of our employees, visitors, contractors and clients
- Inform staff of the right of withdrawal in case of serious and imminent danger
- Train our staff to the various requirements of our business, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Assess the risk of our operations and activities and develop appropriate action plans
- Take into account the environment and manage our business to reduce our environmental footprint
The definition of our environmental policy and management system is an essential part of a joint research in improving work processes. This approach is part of a will to be certified by mid-2015.
Creocean has established a HSE Charter that defines the HSE company policy. From these 10 principles, Creocean has developed tools to ensure their application:
- Audit of subcontractors
- Writing PEP (Project Execution Plan) for each campaign at sea which lists the procedures and actions taken to improve safety during field operations
- Implementation of safety briefing before each campaign
- Incident reports and near-incidents...
Please dowload HSE Creocean Charter and HSE Creocean manual: