Boulogne Port - Environmental and regulatory studies relating to the Boulogne sur Mer port
CLIENT: REGION HAUTS DE FRANCE
PROJECT DATE: 2017
LOCATION: Pas-de-Calais (62)- France
- Sensitivity tests
- Wave propagation model implementation: MIKE SW
- Port agitation model implementation and residual agitation calculation
- Field, mesh, and bathymetry
- Analysis by interest area
As part of the northeastern pier boom reconstruction at the Boulogne-sur-Mer Port, it is necessary to have precise information of the agitation conditions.
The purpose of this study is twofold:
- It is a question first of all to have the agitation dimensioning conditions for the work;
- In a second step, the study aimed to verify that the modification of the structure is not likely to significantly increase the conditions of agitation inside the harbor basin, and in particular in the outer harbor, particularly at the lock of the basin afloat (Napoleon basin).